Louisville, KY - IN PERSON - Business Leadership Strategies - January 18, 2023
Successful Leadership Strategies with Frank Besednjak
Fulfilling the role as a business team leader is not as simple as just telling people what to do, how to do something and when to do it. Successful leaders understand that there may be times when they are a teacher, a coach, referee, manager, counselor, military general, dictator, and even caring friend.
In this session, Frank Besednjak will share 35 years of knowledge and experience that has improved hundreds of businesses and now will be available to you. They will demonstrate and explain how to use specific processes, methods and proven systems that work to get your team motivated and working together while meeting and exceeding business objectives. You will leave this workshop with the information you need to be a successful leader of people at work. Some of what you will learn includes:
• Identifying specific personality types that will work with your team when hiring new employees
• Defining strategic methods that continue to increase revenue and customer satisfaction
• Setting up rules and processes that provide consistent performance and outcomes
• The proper methods and process to handle employee performance issues
• Developing specific guidelines for individual and team success
• How to create incentives and rewards that enhance employees’ willingness to succeed and improve
• Defining customer needs and exceeding them
• Set up employee levels and structure that encourages talent development and self-improvement
• Understand the specific wants, expectations and desires of newer/younger employees entering the workforce and how it impacts your business
• Marketing methods and advertising strategies that always work
These workshops are also approved for continuing education as follows:
Alabama: Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
Florida: All CILB Licensed Contractors except Electricians 8-Hours
Kentucky: Master and Journeyman Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Contractors
(KY Master Electricians and Electricians must attend a code class in order to get credit. This is not offered in this workshop)
Georgia: Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Ohio: HVAC, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Hydronics and Electrical
(Ohio Electrical Contractors require additional code hours)
Vanderburg County (Evansville) Indiana: HVAC 8-hours
Return or Refund Policies:
Business Coaching and Speaking Agreements:
The procedure and policy for obtaining a refund will vary depending on what was originally negotiated contractually between Frank Besednjak (aka The Training Source Inc.) and the client. Otherwise there are no refunds.
Clients attending public workshops have the option of cancelling at least 48 hours prior to an event to receive a refund. No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of the start of an event or if the client fails to show up for the event without 48 hours notice. Should there be a need for Frank Besednjak (aka The Training Source Inc.) to cancel or reschedule an event due to a personal emergency or other business circumstances, all attendees will be notified as soon as possible and will have an option for a refund or be rescheduled for an event at a later date.
Should there be a National or Local Disaster declared that results in the reschedule of any event. Attendees will have the option of going to or receiving credit for a future workshop. We will not issue refunds for delays or reschedules do to weather, civil disorder, war or other situation that may be considered an emergency beyond our control.